Fastems supplies globally leading automation solutions. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers increase productivity and sustainability. We work with cutting-edge industrial companies from aerospace to various branches of machine building. There well over 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
The Fastems commissioning team has the biggest impact on customer satisfaction and the final result of the Fastems systems at our customer sites. We are looking for a new team member to be part in the development, design and implementation of our customer projects in United States. Would you like to be our new Control System/Commissioning Engineer?
CONTROL SYSTEM/COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
We are looking for a Control System/ Commissioning Engineer to work within our Delivery team. You will get the chance to work in close contact with our customers on projects built around the automation of their manufacturing business. You will be responsible to get their Fastems Automation Systems up and running at customer sites. You will work robotics and PLC execution for industrial automation solutions. Our projects consist of industrial robotics and automation solutions with material handling and/or customer part related process functions. You will be working in an international project environment with machine tool manufacturers, customers and other project associates.
The job requires:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Robotics (more importantly a keen aptitude to figure out how things work)
- Excellent teamwork skills. You will be working on site at customer locations 70-90% of the time and communicating with colleagues both in the US & Finland
- Experience with PLC programming (TwinCat, Beckhoff and/or Siemens) and Robotics, Code reading, and programming abilities are a major advantage
- Knowledge of machine vision systems is a benefit
- Strong Interest in working hands on, helping customer have world class experience
- Experience with PC and Windows
- The desire and flexibility to travel to around the US and the World (65% Plus Travel)
- Great Customer Service Attitude
At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry that revolutionizes the world of manufacturing as part of Industry 4.0. Your solutions will help our customers take the productivity and competitiveness of their operation to the next level! We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal and professional growth in our US Software Group. We have had record years back-to-back-to-back-to-back and see nothing but the same for the future.
We can offer you:
- An unique and inspiring work culture expressed through our values
- Excellent team to work with
- Growth, competence and development possibilities
- International work atmosphere and global activities
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your Resume/CV and help us Rock the World of Manufacturing!!