Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology. We believe that a sustainable, strong and competitive manufacturing base can be achieved only by automation and digitalization.
There are over 500 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
We are now looking for
Coordinator, Competence & Advisory
to join our training team in Tampere! In this role your main task will be on customer training, mainly related to the Manufacturing Management Software, which is the most advanced production planning and execution software in the industry 4.0. You will be joining an international team of around 10 consultants!
As our new Competence & Advisory Coordinator, you are responsible for training delivery coordination and Competence & Advisory services sales support. You ensure efficient scheduling of training deliveries, both customer trainings and internal trainings, for our global Competence & Advisory team. You manage our trainer certifications and you have an important role in our customer training process, supporting Competence & Advisory delivery quality.
In addition you are supporting the sales of Competence and Advisory services, e.g. by offer creation, advising sales on correct training contents based on customer need, offer follow-up etc. You also have a chance in participating in our development programs related to eLearning and other topics.
You will succeed in this role if you are a proactive person who has good communication skills. Your daily work includes working in close collaboration with different stakeholders internally and externally. You may be at the beginning of your career or already a more experienced talent. Fluent English skills are essential for the role as you will be collaborating with customers and internal team members. You will experience a structured onboarding and an experienced mentor will guide you on your way to become an experienced Fastemsian.
We require you to have:
- Relevant educational background (i.e. B.Sc.) with some experience or close to end of your studies
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Fluent English skills
- Possibility to work at our headquarters in Tampere
We consider as an asset:
- Previous work experience on training or project coordination
We can offer you:
- A responsible role helping Fastems’ customers to achieve the best possible production performance on their systems
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family-owned business
- Comprehensive training and team’s support
- Fastems’ strong company culture expresses through our values
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- A chance to work in international environment and to travel occasionally
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry. In your job you will be able to create the world’s most advanced production environments for Fastems’ customers.
Interested in joining #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request by June 30th the latest.
Sound like you? Contact me in the way you prefer:
Jussi Pekkala, Head of Training